TAoMA is responsible for the processing of personal data that it implements through the Site for the purposes set out below. This presentation of the purposes also includes the legal basis of the processing and the retention period which is applied accordingly:
• the management of requests addressed to TAoMA Influence / Legal basis: TAoMA’s legitimate interest in being able to respond to all such requests / Retention period: time required for the processing of the request and then archiving for the applicable legal limitation period;
• the sending of communications and information on TAoMA Influence’s activity and invitations to events, including by email / Legal basis: TAoMA’s legitimate interest in promoting its activity to its contacts with customers, prospects and partners / Retention period: duration of the relationship or, in the absence of a relationship, 3 years from the last contact with the data subject concerned.
The data concerned by these purposes are only transmitted to team members and TAoMA providers for the needs of these purposes. These recipients are subject to confidentiality either because of their profession or because of a contract that binds them with TAoMA.
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679/EU and Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, the persons concerned by the processing have the right of: access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, opposition.
Moreover, at any time, we inform the people concerned that they have the following rights:
• the right to oppose the sending of any communication or information about the activities of TAoMA.
All these rights are exercised under the conditions provided by the aforementioned Regulation, and by simple request accompanied by a proof of your identity addressed to TAoMA by email at: email@example.com or by mail to the following address: TAoMA, 51 rue de Miromesnil, 75008 Paris.
Anyone concerned also has recourse to the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL) directly on its website: Click here
The Site uses the following cookies:
• techniques: in order to allow the Site to retain your consent to the deposit of cookies. These cookies have a lifespan of 1 month. Your consent is not required for these cookies;
• audience measurement cookies (Wysistat): in order to adapt the Site and its content according to the use and navigation of visitors, to measure the number of visits, page views, visitor activity on the Site and the frequency of visitor returns.
You can accept or refuse this use by clicking on the appropriate buttons in the banner at the bottom of the screen. If you accept, your navigation will be used to measure the audience of our website (we inform you that we have configured Wysistat to anonymize your IP address). Your refusal will have no consequence on your navigation.
At any time, you can revoke your consent by clicking on the “Revoke” button.