Policy on the use of personal data
TAoMA is responsible for the processing of personal data that it implements through the Site for the purposes set out below. This presentation of the purposes also includes the legal basis for the processing and the storage period that is applied accordingly:
– the management of requests addressed to TAoMA / Legal basis : legitimate interest of TAoMA to be able to respond to said requests / Retention period : period necessary for the processing of the request and then archiving for the applicable legal prescription period;
– the management of Newsletter subscriptions / Legal basis : consent of the person required at the time of subscription / Retention period: as long as the person is subscribed, i.e. until the exercise of his/her right to withdraw consent;
– Sending communications and information on TAoMA’s activity and invitations to events, including by e-mail / Legal basis : legitimate interest of TAoMA to promote its activity to its customer, prospect and partner contacts / Retention period: duration of the relationship or, in the absence of a relationship, for 3 years from the last contact with the person concerned.
– Management of the members of the TAoMA contact database / Legal basis : legitimate interest in the context of the practice of the firm / Retention period: 3 years from their collection by the firm or from the last contact from you
– Management of prospects / Legal basis : Legitimate interest of the firm to carry out its activity / Retention period: 3 years from the last contact
– Management of your rights concerning the processing of personal data / Legal basis : Legal obligation / Retention period: 5 years from the end of the procedure related to a request concerning the exercise of a right of access, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing; 6 years from the end of the procedure related to your request concerning the exercise of a right of opposition;
– Management of the network of partners, / Legal basis : Legitimate interest of the firm to carry out its activity, / Conservation period : 3 years from the last contact
– Management of suppliers, / Legal basis : Legitimate interest of the firm to carry out its activity / Retention period: 3 years from the last contact
The data concerned by these purposes are only transmitted to the members of the teams and to TAoMA’s service providers/partners for the needs of these purposes, and in particular the members of the TAoMA Influence team as presented on the Site. These recipients are subject to confidentiality either because of their profession or because of a contract binding them to TAoMA.
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679/EU and Law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, the persons concerned by the processing have the right to: access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, opposition.
In addition and at any time, we inform the persons concerned that they have the following rights
– The right to withdraw their consent to receive the Newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the Newsletter emails
– The right to object to the sending of any communication or information on the activities of TAoMA
All these rights may be exercised under the conditions provided for in the above-mentioned Rules and Regulations, and by simple request accompanied by a proof of identity addressed to TAoMA by email : email@example.com or by post to the following address: TAoMA, 51 rue de Miromesnil – 75008 PARIS
Any person concerned may also appeal to the National Commission for Information and Liberties (CNIL) directly on its website.
The website uses the following cookies :
– Technical cookies : +++.
– Cookies for audience measurement: +++
You can accept or refuse this use by clicking on the appropriate buttons in the banner that appears on the screen. If you accept, your navigation will be used to measure the audience of our website. You can revoke your consent at any time by clicking on the “++” button.