The Influence Marketing
We accompany influencers artists advertisers content creators communication agencies
artists influencers advertisers content creators communication agencies
to structure, finance, secure and protect their activities.
A team of legal & accounting experts at your service
Influence marketing is built on complex relationships: between content creators and brands, advertisers and agencies, influencers and their community…
The issues are many and complex, and the legal, tax and social frameworks are either forgotten, inappropriate or nonexistent – which could be restrictive and harmful to the influence marketing sector development.
At TAoMA Partners, we decided to bring together complementary expertise (lawyers, chartered accountants, tax specialists, intellectual property specialists) to build and achieve innovative solutions to protect, secure and develop your activities on the long run.
We meet your #needs
You are challenged by both advertisers and influencers, and your campaigns should always be ahead of the game: you need to secure the relationships with your clients, and with the influencers.
– What type of contract should you sign with advertisers? What about each other’s status? What about the remuneration? What tax and social declaration should you consider? What degree of creative freedom is to be left to the influencer?
– What type of contract should I sign with an influencer? Should I write general conditions, a framework contract, or one-off contracts? What about the compliance with RGPD?
– Who owns the rights to the created content?
– What is my responsibility as an agency? With respect to advertisers? Towards influencers? Towards the public?
As an influencer agency, you must both secure and enhance your portfolio of content creators and your relationships with users (advertisers, communication agencies). It is therefore important to secure your role as an intermediary so that each partnership runs smoothly!
– Advertising contracts
– What type of contract should I sign with an influencer? Should I draw up general terms and conditions, a framework contract, or one-off contracts?
– What is my responsibility as an influencer agent? Towards the advertisers? Towards the influencers? Towards the public? Who is responsible for moderating social networks?
Influencer marketing is truly game-changing for the marketing and advertising world. It is highly important to make sure that influencers faithfully share the brand’s values and objectives without putting its image at risk. To protect yourself from any unforeseen event and bad buzz, you need to secure your relationships with influencers and/or their agencies.
– What type of contract should you sign with an influencer or an intermediary (communication agency, influencer agency)?
– What about their status? What about the remuneration? What tax and social declaration should you consider? What degree of creative freedom you want the influencer to have?
– Who owns the rights to the content created (copyright, image rights, trademarks)? Can I reuse the created contents? How?
– What is my responsibility as an advertiser? Towards the public? Towards the influencers? Towards a possible intermediary? Who is responsible for moderating social networks?
As an influencer or content creator you are a true entrepreneur, and you face many challenges: animating your community, negotiating and monetizing your contents and/or your image, managing your business activity and structuring it (incorporation, contracts), and protecting your assets. You need to surround yourself with experts to run your business safely and legally.
– What status should I choose to launch my business and make it grow?
– What type of contract should I sign with an agency that represents me?
– What type of contract should I sign with an advertiser or communications agency?
– What is my responsibility as an influencer? towards advertisers and/or the public? What specific regulations should I comply with when speaking? What are my rights on the content I create/publish?
The TAoMA Influence Team
Attorney at law specialized in advertising, media and press, and copyright law.
He is a Partner and Co-founder of TAoMA Partners.
Attorney at law specialized in tax law related to intellectual property.
She is a Partner and Co-founder of Ldeis Avocats.
Certified chartered accountant, she is Partner and Founder of Ellytis Audit & Expertise.
French and European Trademark and Design Attorney specialized in intellectual property law (trademark, design, domain name and copyright law) and financial evaluation of intangible assets.
She is a Partner and Co-founder of TAoMA Partners.
Attorney at law specialized in intellectual property (trademark, design, and copyright law), new technologies and distribution/consumer law. She is part of the TAoMA Partners team of attorneys.
Attorney at law specialized in labor law and versed in all intellectual property issues related to labor law. She is Partner and Founder of MKL Avocats.
French and European Trademark and Design Attorney specialized in intellectual property law (trademark, design, domain name and copyright law), she is the Founder of hippily and works alongside TAoMA Partners as a consultant.
Build trustful relationships,
to implement a legal and economic strategy
that will enable you to secure your activities and achieve your ambitions!
You will be accompanied by a single contact person who knows you and regularly follows up on your needs and activities.
We have brought together experts (lawyers, chartered accountants, tax specialists, intellectual property specialists, etc.) whose ambition is to help structure the legal practices of your sector.
We work with you to develop the best strategy and put in place tailor-made solutions.
How it works
Preliminary audit to identify your needs and create a matching strategy
Quarterly follow-up by your personal client manager to assess the evolution of your needs
Implementation of appropriate actions
Annual package starting from
Fixed price services according to your needs (with 10% discount for our subscriber clients)
Contact the TAoMA Influence team
Phone : +33 (0)1 44 34 22 22
E-mail : contact(at)taoma-influence.com
You have rights on your personal data (right of access, rectification, opposition, withdrawal of consent, right to portability, erasure and limitation). To exercise these rights or to learn more about the management of your data in the context of this contact, click here.